Thank you for choosing to become a vendor at the Sorrento Valley Beer Festival!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Vendor Rules & Regulations/Information Sheet
IMPORTANT: Please read this area completely – Checking "I agree to Terms and Conditions" states that you agree to exhibit under and in compliance with all of the attached information.
1) Indemnity Clause: MAKE SURE YOU READ
I agree to Terms and Conditions"
means you agree to all of the following:
All VENDORS agree that except as otherwise provided herein, Sorrento Valley Town Council (SVTC) , Sorrento Valley Beer Festival (SVBF) and Party Pals shall have no liability for any damage to or loss of property brought to EVENT by VENDOR or to persons injured due to the negligence or otherwise of the VENDOR during the course of their activities with the EVENT. VENDOR waives, releases, and shall indemnify and hold harmless Sorrento Valley Town Council (SVTC) , Sorrento Valley Beer Festival (SVBF) and Party Pals and its officers, employees from all liabilities, and the cost and expense of defending all claims of liability, for any loss from theft or otherwise, or damage to property brought to EVENT by any person admitted by VENDOR, or loss or damage to property of others that is the result of wrongful or negligent acts of the VENDOR, its officers, agents, independent third party contractors contracted by the VENDOR, and employees.
2) All business or other activity, for which the vendors have rented space, must be conducted within the designated vendor space booth space only!
No distribution, canvassing, flyers, nor vending of any kind may be done by strolling through the festival grounds
. Violation of this rule may result in expulsion from the event without a refund.
3) Merchandise vendors are prohibited from selling food of any type on festival grounds.
4) The sale of alcoholic beverages of any kind is strictly prohibited.
5) PERMITS: You are required to obtain and display all necessary permits and/or licenses in order to operate on the festival grounds. If you are forced to close by any government agency for failure to obtain your necessary permits and/or license, The Sorrento Valley Beer Festival or its agents are not liable and will not refund any fees or deposits.
6) Booths may not be shared by multiple businesses.
NO EXCEPTIONS. Vendor agrees to all TERMS AND CONDITIONS provided with this application. Each booth will be inspected during event and violators of any of the terms and conditions will forfeit booth space, and deposit fee and will not be invited to return to future events.
8) Submission of this application does not guarantee a space. It is agreed and understood that the completion of this application shall not be binding either to the proposed vendor or to The Sorrento Valley Beer Festival, until accepted by Sorrento Valley Beer Festival. You will be notified via email as to your application status.
UPDATES: Any updates will be emailed to all those who provide an email address. No updates will be directly mailed to vendors.
Indicates required field
Business Representative Name
I agree to Terms and Conditions
I will not be using provided vendor space
Presented by Sorrento Valley Town Council, Inc
© 2015, Sorrento Valley Town Council, Inc